Sunday, June 5, 2011

06/05/11- Apple Cinnamon Jack Cheese



The 17th meeting of the International Cheese Club commenced on June 05, 2011. Present members were Moobs, Scott, Jesse, Tony, and Susie the Cat. The cheese sampled was an apple cinnamon jack cheese. It was sampled room temp with focaccia bread.

Thoughts:

Moobs- I was shocked when you brought in the cheese. I think it's an abomination, the apple cinnamon with a hint of cheese. That being said, I would eat it again. It was surprising.

Scott- The cheese itself was pretty good, a creamy jack cheese. Didn't care much for the contrast between the flavors. I would eat it again though if someone provided it.

Jesse- I kind of seemed like a dessert cheese with the sweet apple cinnamon flavor. I didn't really like it with the bread, kind of lost all texture with the bread. The gummy bear was even grosser, it was a sickening texture. Probably would go good with apples. I would eat it again.

Tony- It smelled faintly of cinnamon and strongly of jack cheese. The taste was surprisingly good because I don't like cinnamon. I enjoyed the contrast of sweet and salty with the cheese. The bread was good with it too. The thing I liked best was that the apple cinnamon wasn't overpowering. Would eat it again, possibly in a grilled sandwich form.

Susie the Cat- Liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment