Monday, April 25, 2011

04/25/2011- 6-Month Aged Provolone (continued)

The ICC met again today to continue what was started last night. Only without Richard. Sorry Richard.

Tonight we sampled the cheese again with some mini-toast, an apple, some bread, and prosciutto ham. Cagney, Brennan, and James joined us. Richard was absent (our fault).

Moobs- It was good the second time. The apple made it very sharp, kind of bitter, it was my least favorite. The best was the prosciutto, the spices and flavoring was very good. The toast didn't wow me like I thought it would.

Scott- I liked it best with prosciutto and bread, I made a bit of a sandwich with it. The apple was very good, it toned it down till the very end. The mini-toast was my least favorite.

Jesse- The best, I thought, was with the bread. The prosciutto was a bit too overpowering, the mini-toast was pretty good. That's all.

Tony- Sorry pigs, but I loved it best with the prosciutto. You can't beat it. This cheese is so awesome.

Brennan- I really liked the cheese by itself, the best was with the toast. I agree with James, I think this cheese works well on a sandwich, especially a ham sandwich.a

James- I love it, but it's not the first time I had it. I liked the strong, firm bite it had. The best was with the bread and apple. Anytime you use this cheese in a sandwich, you win.

Cagney- I thought that the prosciutto, toast combo was the best thing to do with it. I loved the cheese, how sharp it was. Had a real presence. Good contrast with our last cheese.

Susie the Cat- Still liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment